An update for Beat Saber promises the first “exclusive” song hidden as an Easter Egg.
The update is live now on Steam and Oculus with the following hint posted to help people unlock the song:
Go to the place where your journey should have started.
Maybe something is meant to be otherwise than stated.
I’m away from my PC right now but if you figure out how to unlock it, please share in the comments.
Other changes to Beat Saber include:
- Settings for how in-game menu can be triggered added (instantly or long press).
- Volume settings added
- Swap Colors settings added
- Static Lights gameplay options added
- No Obstacles gameplay options added
- “Cut in any direction” tutorial voiceover and text added
- Fixed simultaneous vibration of both Oculus Touch controllers (only with -vrmode oculus)
- Fixed calculation of maximum possible score
- Fixed bug where you can spawn too far from the platform
- Legendary Hardcore Flying Car!
Tagged with: Beat Saber