Do you want a career in virtual and augmented reality? At Upload, we believe in practical education that prepares you for the real world. Our skills-based learning approach includes a focus on maximizing learning retention, exposure to real client projects and programs to help you build a powerful professional network.
Starting May 15, we will be hosting a 10-week intensive VR Development with Unity night course in both our San Francisco and Los Angeles learning centers. This weekly night course is perfect for beginners who want to invest in learning how to create professional VR experiences.
Learn more about the 10-week VR Development with Unity program
Our course curriculum is vetted by industry experts to ensure you’re taught the most up-to-date best practices and VR development techniques. Upload’s curriculum advisory includes:
- Philip Rosedale, founder of SecondLife and High Fidelity
- Tony Parisi, global head of VR/AR for Unity and creator of VRML
- Cy Wise of Owlchemy Labs, creators of Job Simulator
- Denny Unger, founder of Cloudhead Games, creator of The Gallery
- Jules Urbach, 3D graphics pioneer, founder and CEO of Otoy
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create a single-player VR experience
- Create VR apps with Unity
- Impllement VR design principles
- Manage production of a VR project for a client
- Communicate insights about VR
- Teach others how to build VR experiences in Unity
- Collaborate on a group Unity VR project
The 10-week course is beginner-friendly, and no prior Unity or programming experience is required.