Rothenberg Ventures is offering awesome VR startups the opportunity to work beside the fastest growing virtual reality startups in the world currently enrolled in the River accelerator program.
Located in SF’s SoMa neighborhood, Rothenberg Ventures offers community members a multi-level, light-filled work space, hi-speed Internet, conference rooms, kitchen, daily snacks and competitive monthly pricing.
In addition, all community members are welcome to and encouraged to attend Rothenberg Ventures’ frequent speaker series, panels, happy hours and VR demos featuring the brightest luminaries in tech and VR. Recent speakers have included:
- Adam Cheyer – Co-Founder, Siri
- Roger Dickey – Founder, Mafia Wars
- Jeff Seibert – Founder, Crashlytics
- Clara Shih – Founder, Hearsay Social
- Cory Ondrejka – VP Engineering, Facebook
- Justin Kan – Founder, Twitch & Socialcam; Partner, Y Combinator
To check out the space, please reach out to Bret@RothenbergVentures.com for more information.