Adorable and deceptively manic VR game Traffic Jams is the latest title to be published by Arizona Sunshine developer, Vertigo Games, and we’ll have a fresh look at it soon.
Update: The Upload VR Showcase has moved from June 8th to June 16th. More info here.
Vertigo Games will be publishing the title on all major VR platforms later this year. Developed by Little Chicken, Traffic Jams sees players organizing traffic flows in a stylized world, using intuitive hand gestures. Based on the footage we’ve seen so far, the game has a touch of Overcooked-style franticness to it.
It’s the second game to be published by Vertigo following last year’s excellent A Fisherman’s Tale, which was developed by Innerspace. Vertigo itself is still hard at work on its follow-up to Arizona Sunshine, After The Fall.
But that’s not all; we’ll also have an exclusive look at Traffic Jams at the Upload VR Showcase: Summer Edition in just under two weeks’ time on June 16th. The Showcase will be revealing a bunch of new games and providing fresh updates on some of your most anticipated titles, like this one. Here’s a look at what else we’ve got coming along this year.
- The new game from Fast Travel Games
- An update on The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners
- Your latest look at Low-Fi
- The Panther VR release date
- The reveal of social VR experience Play Bunker
- An exclusive look at Area Man Lives
- Cloudhead Games outlines Pistol Whip’s 2020 Roadmap
- The first game from a brand new VR studio
We’ll have more teases leading up to the big show, so check back often!