Join Dr. Michelle Wang for this special workshop where art meets the mind and body in this half-day event dedicated to helping you through virtual reality.
Dr. Michelle Wang is an Emotional Intelligence (EQ) coach and international traumatologist. She holds a doctorate in clinical psychology and has been trained in state-of-the-art clinical settings including VA medical centers, centers for survivors of torture, and center for survivors of genocide. For the last decade, Michelle has specialized in the treatment of anxiety, depression, and PTSD. With her extensive research and clinical background, Michelle has been an international trauma consultant for various disaster-relief organizations, assisting with the development of a somatic, body-centered treatment protocol aimed to mitigate the effects of PTSD in school-aged children. Michelle has advanced training in Attachment Theory, Somatic Psychotherapy, Jungian Psychology, Mindfulness and Meditation, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Relational and Interpersonal frameworks, Psychedelic-Assisted Therapies, and Time-Limited Psychodynamic Therapy (TLDP).
What Will I Learn?
- Explore facets of your personality you never knew existed
- Use art as a means of self-expression
- Create art without judgment
- Create art as a means for self-healing and self-discovery
- Build on your self-esteem and increase your confidence levels
- Use art as a means of relaxation and to unwind
- Enjoy the benefits that creative art brings to our emotional and physical well being
- Use art for the purpose of active meditation
- Learn many different techniques to use art for pure enjoyment and recreation
- Virtual reality!
The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required.
The only thing you will need is an imagination and an open mind!