The Upload VR Showcase is back following two years of incredible VR announcements and reveals! Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s VR gaming show.
What is the Upload VR Showcase?
Our VR Showcases are a big celebration of what’s to come for VR content – new trailers, some game reveals and fresh looks at some of your most anticipated titles. Think of it like a Nintendo Direct… for VR!
When is the Upload VR Showcase 2021?
June 12 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST
Where can I watch Upload VR Showcase 2021?
We are also proud partners with IGN during its Summer of Gaming event, meaning you can watch it on any of their streaming platforms at the same time.
Which games are going to be in it?
Here are just some of the games and studios joining us this year:
- A Township Tale
- After The Fall
- More from Vertigo Games
- Resolution Games
- More from Pistol Whip
We’ll also be reporting on each announcement right here on UploadVR.com so you won’t miss out on anything.
What are some previous announcements from past Upload VR Showcases?
We’ve had some incredible announcements and reveals in our Summer and Winter shows since 2019 when it all started as the E3 VR Showcase!
- Zombie shooter After The Fall revealed
- Stealth sequel Budget Cuts 2 announced
- Carbon Studio pulled back the curtain on The Wizards: Dark Times
- Fast Travel Games debuted Wraith: The Oblivion – Afterlife
- Owlchemy Labs announced Vacation Simulator Back to Job DLC
- In Death: Unchained shot onto Oculus Quest
- Firewall dev First Contact premiered the first gameplay of Solaris: Offworld Combat