We’re looking for a talented individual to join our video team at UploadVR. The ideal candidate is someone who knows the ins and outs of video production -– from concepting to shooting, editing to hosting — and is passionate about VR/AR.
This position can work out of the San Francisco or Marina del Rey, CA offices.
What does UploadVR’s Video Producer do?
- Work closely with the content team to produce, shoot and edit UploadVR videos.
- Knowledge of various video editing packages as well as video production hardware, from cameras to lights to capture boxes and more.
- Responsible for growing Upload VR’s brand on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook Live and other video platforms.
- Gaming aptitude and the ability to competently play and record gameplay footage.
- Appear on camera in a variety of videos.
- Coordinate and collaborate with external content creators and brands.
- Work with clients to pitch and produce branded video content integrations.
- Compile and evaluate statistics on what video strategies work and what don’t on a daily basis.
- 2+ years in video production with writing, shooting, editing and hosting experience.
- Knowledge of best YouTube practices.
- Experience shooting in mixed reality a plus.
- Ability to work with others, both internally and externally.
- Likeable, fun personality with a sense of humor. You can laugh with others as well as at yourself.
- Familiar with and extremely passionate about virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please send an email to email@example.com with Video Producer in the subject line along with your resume and a note telling us why you’re a match for the role.