We’re looking for someone who’s equal parts fun and business to help us grow UploadVR’s digital presence. The ideal candidate is someone who knows how to grow a brand, can talk to anyone, has an analytical mind, is comfortable on camera and is passionate about VR/AR.
This position can work out of the San Francisco or Marina del Rey, CA offices.
What does UploadVR’s Social Media Manager do?
- Responsible for growing Upload VR’s presence across all channels, including UploadVR.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Work closely with content, events, education, coworking and other departments at UploadVR to expose all of the great things we’re doing to our fans, and in turn, expose all of the great things going on in the community to the rest of the company.
- Develop social strategy across all channels and know the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Concept and execute new and interesting community, social and promotional ideas.
- Interact with users on UploadVR’s online properties and moderate comments when needed.
- Compile and evaluate statistics on what promotional strategies work and what don’t on a daily basis.
- Appear on camera in a variety of videos.
- Coordinate and collaborate with external Community Managers, Social Media Managers and brands.
- 2+ years community management and social media growth experience.
- Content marketing experience a plus.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics and other relevant metric analysis packages.
- Excellent writing skills, especially headline writing.
- Likeable, fun personality with a sense of humor. You can laugh with others as well as at yourself.
- Familiar with and extremely passionate about virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please send an email to email@example.com with Social Media Manager in the subject line along with your resume and a note telling us why you’re a match for the role.