Upload LA Event: Creating a Full-Body Interactive Game with Enflux Mocap Clothing
Calling all Software Developers looking to create interactive full-body experiences! Join our evening workshop to explore an alternative to controller inputs in gaming, VR, and AR: Full Body Motion Capture Clothing.
Full Body Motion Capture provides an intuitive method of interaction that complements immersive games, tools, and entertainment products.
At this workshop, we will do a deconstruction of our SIGGRAPH demo, showing Unity developers how to create really immersive interactive full-body experiences. We’ll dissect how our SIGGRAPH demo was made in detail and show how the sensors in the Enflux suit are used as game controls. Then we will have a breakout session for developers to experiment with Enflux full body clothing products.
Who Should Sign Up:
- Intermediate level Unity developers interested in developing applications with full body motion.
- The class will focus on experience design and programming with Enflux clothing rather than instructing Unity fundamentals.
- Participants are expected already be comfortable/experienced with Unity.
What You Will Learn:
- A solid framework of different types of input in gaming, AR, and VR and advantages/disadvantages
- How to get started using a full body motion capture device (Enflux clothing)
- How to create and implement a full body experience using a full body motion capture device (Enflux clothing)