Just ahead of the Upload VR Showcase: Summer Edition kicking off in, oh, 30 minutes of so, ARVORE is stopping by with a new trailer for Pixel Ripped 1995!
We’ve got some snippets of one of our favorite VR titles of 2020 (so far) in here. In Pixel Ripped, you play through a series of fictional videogames in nostalgic settings styled after their given era. In 1995, that means trips to rental stores and sneaking in SNES play sessions.
Expect plenty more trailers spinning out of the Upload VR Showcase: Summer Edition today. Kicking off at 8:30am PT we’ll have our pre-show. There we’ll have more trailers for some of the best games of the year to release thus far, plus some exclusive new reveals and footage. We’ll also be in our virtual studio to talk about the year in VR so far for a little bit.
Then, at 9am PT, it’s the main event. The Upload VR Showcase goes live with over 20 titles to talk about. Here’s a look at what to expect.
- An update on The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners
- Your latest look at Low-Fi
- The Panther VR release date
- The reveal of social VR experience Play Bunker
- An exclusive look at Area Man Lives
- Cloudhead Games outlines Pistol Whip’s 2020 Roadmap
- A new look at Traffic Jams
- The first gameplay of Resolution Games’ Blaston
- New gameplay from Cosmophobia
- The first gameplay of Solaris: Offworld Combat
- A new trailer for Vertigo Remastered
- A fresh look at Lonn
- Exclusive early development footage of Wratih: The Oblivion – Afterlife
After the show, stick around for our post-show, where we’ll be joined by our sponsor, Moss developer Polyarc! We’ll be talking over this year’s reveals. Finally, later on today, we’ll be rolling out several interviews with some developers featured in the showcase. If you want more juicy details, be sure to tune in!